Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

So, I am totally sorry that I didn't post on Saturday! I was so very happy that I had my weekend off of work and I was watching all of my shows that piled up through the week! Which I'm so happy that Vampire Diaries is back! And that new show Arrow, it's amazing! Annyyyway, these cupcakes are my absolute favorite! They're so yummy and I don't even like pumpkin stuff. So, that means they're yummy, because I like them! haha
*I didn't take many pictures for this, because I was just jamming out to my music and not really paying attention.
*This recipe makes 24 cupcakes

Stuff You Need For The Cupcakes
3/4 cup butter
2-1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
2-1/3 cups flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 cup buttermilk (or if you don't have buttermilk, get a cup of milk and squeeze a half of a lemon/lime into it. Or you can use 1 tablespoon of lime/lemon juice. Let it sit for a few minutes, or until ready to use.)

How To Make The Cupcakes

1. Set oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Make sure the butter is softened before adding that and all of the wet ingredients.
4. Mix it until it's all combined.
5. Add cups to your pans and scoop the batter about 1/3 full into each cup.

What You Need For The Frosting
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar (or more, depends on your sweet tooth. Add by the half cup to see what you like.)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

How To Make The Frosting



Make sure butter is softened and add all ingredients together and mix. It's that simple.








When you're done mixing the frosting, frost them and eat! =D





And remember to Lick That Whisk

















Tune in for next week's cupcakes! And post your whisk licking pictures on my Facebook page!
Love, Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment