Saturday, September 1, 2012

This Is Me

Hello!
My name is Caitlyn. 


I love to bake, thus the name of the blog. The name came from some help, my friend Frank. First it was, Lick The Spoon. Then I changed it to Lick That Whisk, because I bake cupcakes and what do you mix batter with? A Whisk! I've been baking for a while. I would bake cupcakes for birthday's in my choir class in high school, but I didn't start really getting into it until about a month after I graduated, so maybe July 2011. I'm kind of a, "Get out of the kitchen" person when I'm baking. Whenever there are people in my way I always give them this look that says, "Move or I will throw an egg at you." But I'm sure if I throw an egg at you it'd turn out into an all out food fight and then I'd be fine with you being in the kitchen. Due to everyone pestering me, I'm making this blog. I usually post my cupcake pictures on my Facebook but more and more people have been wanting recipes, so here's a blog to give you what you want, so step off my magic carpet! I'm not really good at introductions...so once I get more acquainted with this site I'll have different things off to the side to tell you all a little more about me and all that jazz. But for now...have a good day...I guess I'll start today and post new updates every Saturday. =)
With Love
Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment